Friday, June 3, 2016

Hello... I guess?

Okay, hi.
I don't know whether I should write this post because well, it's kind of a repeating action  for me. I had a blog before but I FORGOT THE PASSWORD OF THE EMAIL THAT I USED and well I want to write again so here it is. I guess no one will read this too so might as well just say what I want to say.

So, I made this blog out of randomness, boredom, and the joy of doing nothing. That's the thing. I don't really like not doing anything. Semester is over for me, I'm just waiting for my application for internship result and that's that.

Here's the thing of me: i like listening to music both western and kpop (hey they're the trends now), reading novels or just mere fanfictions (because imaginations are always better than reality), watching movies or dramas or cartoons, even animes (i was once young too, who doesn't watch captain tsubasa?), sleep, and eat. I'm your typical girl next door huh?

Maybe I'll post about fanfictions, dramas, or just spazzing about EXO and girls generation. Maybe I'll just post something random like this one here. Or maybe I can get serious and post something serious too. So bear with me please.

I guess, that's all i want to say. Wondering why the url name is so long? Because I freakin couldn't get the simpler ones that I want.

till next time, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment