Friday, June 3, 2016

To Daddy with Love

So like I said earlier, I'd like to talk about fanfictions. Because I just couldn't find the right person to listen to my ranting about the stories. Like sometimes, I just love the story too much, and become a little annoying to my friends, so I figure, I can just write it.

Title: To Daddy, With Love
Author: AutumnHearts
Tags: angst, drama, family, sliceoflife
Where can you find it: (the author hid the story because of plagiarism issues done by many people)

Starring Kim Jongin of EXO, this is one of my favorite Kai story I ever read. The story revolves around Kim Jongin, who had knocked a girl out, leaving her pregnant. But to make it worse, she's no some girl. She's Park Taehee, his rival in practically everything, if I must quote the foreword. They loathed each other, being in the same workplace. Blame the alcohol to make this happen, or maybe fate?

Kai wouldn't be the idol like everyone knows here. He will be the right hand of the company's owner, as well as his bestfriend - Oh Sehun. And Park Taehee, given the same position in the same company, but for the other owner - Jung Haeun. The story itself is pretty confusing, and I must warned you, you might not like Jongin at first.

The author writes really well. Like really. And then the storyline itself, even though it's a bit cliche at first, but chapter by chapter, you'll find yourself warming up with the characters. You'll eventually love Jongin and Taehee, with their unborn child Park Jongmin

*spoiler alert*

The part that I like the most, is when Taehee gave Jongin the letter from Jongmin. And Jongin read it and just break down. The content of the letter itself is heart-wrenching.

"     To Daddy,
.....

.....

.....

.....

Kim Jongin-shi, whose face I stole, promise I will take care of Mommy and try to make her smile. She's prettier when she's happy, when she doesn't wear black. I wish you to be happy too, with your life. And maybe one day, I could introduce my self to you, while standing tall and proud.
      
      With Love, Park Jongmin"

It's the last paragraph of the letter. I cried while reading this. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment